- Examination of objects; detailed condition reports
- Treatment proposals; cost estimates
- Conservation treatments for objects and outdoor sculpture
- Surveys of collections; comprehensive cataloging; photography; creation of collection database systems
- Advice for collectors, institutions, and artists regarding: environment; storage; routine maintenance; loans; exhibitions
In addition to working in situ, Object by Object has access to a variety of flexible work spaces in which to carry out treatments and examinations. Work spaces are tailored to meet the needs and scope of each project. O by O can assist with arrangements regarding packing and transport of artworks.